From this challenge I have learned:
- We need to spend more time at the feet of Jesus than rushing around trying to get stuff done.
- It is more important to focus on the people and lessons around you than getting the dishes (or whatever chore on your list) done.
- Everything gets done, somehow everything will always get done.
- The way I do things is okay. I don't have to define it or explain it.
- My home is for living and playing in. It will never look perfect because it is too full of life.
- Not to compare myself by other's standards. I only have to look at myself and my family to know if things are working right or not because they are the only ones that matter.
"If you come over to see my house make an appointment. If you come over to see me, drop by anytime!" Quote thanks to my Mom.
*Note: The challenge is associated with Joyful Mothering from the book 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae.