I received the Versatile Blogging award again! Thank you so much Nikki at Mommy's Little Monster for the award! It means so much to me that people read and enjoy what I write. I love the little community I am forming with friends and mothers all across the country and even the world! It is so nice to have someone to talk to when you are lonely, to assure you when you have know idea what's going on and someone to look at you and say "Yep, been there, it gets better." So thank you to everyone for making me feel very special!
So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. (Because I am just THAT interesting) :P
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
Since I've already gotten this award once and have exhausted my 7 things about me I will skip that part. But, I have found some new great friends and blogs that I would like to share this award with! Check them out because it is so much fun talking with others about the everyday!
I was told I missed the best part so I am adding 7 more things about myself (also in the comments.)
1. I make cupcakes just to eat the batter.
2. I love it when I make people smile.
3. I am secretly proud of my daughter when she colors on the walls, she is very creative.
4. My favorite place to read and write is outside.
5. I often hear the ocean in my dreams.
6. I wrap up in a blanket even when it is extremely hot outside just for the comfort of it.
7. Penguins are my favorite animal and I wish I could be like "Mr. Popper's Penguins."